Denise Burns – Managing Director
Our mission is to help you suceed in starting your career, whether you are a school leaver, looking to change career or someone who’s looking to get back into the work force. We specialise in flight attendant interview preparation, group interviews, panel interviews and one-to-one interviews. We will also help you craft a compelling resume that will stand out from the crowd.
Reach For The Sky was foundedin 2003 by Denise Burns. Denise commenced flying as an “Air Hostess” in 1977 and was a Purser, Line Supervisor and Cabin Manager with both the international and domestic divisions of Ansett Australia.
Her career with Ansett Australia spanned 24 years and during this time she has trained both on the ground and in the air, interviewed both in Australia and overseas, performed cabin crew assessments, conducted observation flights, designed procedures and P.A.’s, performed inaugural and promotional flights, carried out office administrative duties and created training manuals.
- Denise speaks Japanese, and in 1995 was a grand-finalist in the prestigious Ansett Australia Reach-out Awards for Excellence.
- Diploma of Management, Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment & Certificate III – Airline Operations
- Southpac Aerospace Safety/Quality Lead Auditors Certificate.
- Qantas Sydney Short Haul representative for the Cabin Crew Engagement Team – Crew Voice.
- Operated as a MAM Casual flight attendant for Qantas Airways from 2004 to 2006. During her time at Qantas, she was nominated twice for the Qantas Excel Customer Service Awards.